From Habari Project
This page should be the main index to learning about Habari internals, plugin development, etc.
- Debugging Tips: Some tips for getting started with debugging in Habari.
- QueryRecord: The building block of Habari.
- Coding Standards: Generally accepted practice within the project.
- CSS Coding Standards: Generally accepted CSS practice within the project (suggestion).
- Habari Workflow : How Habari processes requests.
- Code Submisson : How to submit code and patches for Habari.
- Habari Classes : An overview of the main object classes used by Habari.
- Multisite : How multi-site configurations work in Habari.
- User Overrides : How to use the `/user/classes` and `/user/themes` directories to override core Habari functionality.
- Hooks : A list of available hooks for your themes and plugins.
- Creating A Plugin : A tutorial on Habari Plugin architecture.
- Rewrite Tutorial : How to construct rewrite rules for Habari.
- Database Schema : Structure of the Habari Database.
- Stack Class: The Stack class allows a developer to create a "stack" of items for later output.
- Managing Media: How Habari helps developers manage media from a variety of sources.
- Human Interface Guidelines: How to approach the further development of the administration interface and its intended use.
- Dashboard Modules: Overview and use of dashboard modules within the administration interface.