From Habari Project
At your service.
JibbyBot provides a bunch of useful features through its integration with GitHub. For example, it announces to the new/closed tickets and Git commits to IRC automatically. There are also a bunch of useful on-demand features.
- #123 - Retrieve the title and URL of a specific ticket via GitHub.
- ,hw <search term> - Searches the Habari Wiki and returns the most likely result.
- ,who <irc nickname> - Searches the habariproject.org blog for a user's real name and blog URL. Only works for Cabal members who have configured their accounts with IRC info.
- ,heval <php code> - Evaluates the PHP against the Habari source and outputs the result.
- ,guid - Create a GUID, which you can use in plugins for Beacon support.
- ,woot - Display the current item on Woot.com
- ,head <url> [header] - Returns the requested header (or 'Status', if not specified) for the given URL.
- ,g <search term> - Returns a TinyURL to the top Google result for your search term.
- ,def <word> - Returns the definition for the given word, as reported by a Google "define: <term>" query.
- ,ud <word> - Returns an Urban Dictionary result for the given word. Definer beware.
- ,weather <city> - Returns the current weather for the city specified.
- [off] - Do not log this line of text (must be at the beginning of the line).
- ,seen <irc nickname> - Find the last time someone was present on IRC.
- ,heard <irc nickname> - Find the last thing a user actually said.
- JibbyBot: tell <irc nickname> <message> - Leave the specified user a message they will receive the next time they say something in the channel.
There are a bunch of fun little commands you can give JibbyBot to make him useful/silly things. For the most part you should hang out in the IRC channel to figure out what these are, but here's one or two to get you started.
- yow - JibbyBot's quote of the moment.
- woy - .tnemom eht fo etouq s'toBybbiJ
- ,lastfm [username] - Print the last song scrobbled by this user and a link to the song page on last.fm. If no username is specified, it uses your current IRC nickname.
- ,dent [username] - Display the user's last notice from identi.ca. If no username is specified, it uses your current IRC nickname.
- ,twitter [username | status ID] [tweets back] - Display the user's last notice from Twitter, or one a specified number of tweets back. If no username is specified, it uses your current IRC nickname. If a specific status ID is given, it fetches that specific message.
- ,tweet <message> - Tweets the message through JibbyBot's Twitter Account. Limited to users given access to prevent SPAM.
- ,cackle - Cackle maniacally.
- ,twss - Indicate something specific a female uttered.
- ,beer <username> - Throw someone a beer.