From Habari Project
The 0.7.1 release provides bugfixes and enhancements for the 0.7 series. Although the update is non-critical, users are encouraged to upgrade to avoid any potential issues.
- Address an issue with the path stored in the PHP session cookie that could prevent some users from being able to log in, r5083.
- Remove the non-existent Page Navigation block from the Core Blocks plugin's list of block names, r5089 closed #1438.
- AutoP should not format within <script> tags, r5092 closed #1443.
- When there are multiple silos activated, display images correctly across all supported browsers when viewing silos other than the first silo, r5113 and r5116, closed #1403.
- It is now possible to distinguish and display the tags included (and excluded) on the tag display template, r5057 and r5058 closed #1335 and #1336.
As with any piece of software issues and enhancement requests remain. For full details see Habari's change management system.