From Habari Project
This is the first maintenance and security release of Habari.
Only fixes for security vulnerabilities and other critical bugs have been committed.
New features are only going to be added to the following minor release, 0.5.
Bugs fixed by this release
- User data submitted by forms is not lost if session expires. No more losing your post after a long edit!
- Multiple SQLite fixes confirming we now fully support this engine.
- Fixed multiple issues regarding the Inputfilter methods parse_url() and glue_url().
- Updated included documentation.
This is a list of bugs we found while doing the Test Procedure:
- Simplefilesilo plugin - Generally broken, was unable to upload or to browse.
- When creating a user, it does not remember field values if error occur. (issue #245)
- When editing a profile, it brings you back to user list on submission. (issue #246)
- Commenting behavior is different for non-existant and existant user. (issue #247)
- Filtering logs by user does not work. (issue #244)
These release notes were compiled by the Habari Community.
On behalf of the community, we give our warmest thanks to the developers and contributors who made this Habari release possible.