Release 0.4 Upgrading
From Habari Project
(Redirected from Releases/0.4/Upgrading)
Upgrading from 0.3.3 to 0.4
Upgrading Habari is simple!
- As with any upgrade process, you should back up your site before you begin.
- Copy your config.php and your "user" directory to a safe place
- Make a copy of your database.
- Go to your Habari Administration page and deactivate your plugins.
- Download and unzip the Habari 0.4 DR file
- Confirm that you've made your backups!
- Upload the Habari files to your web server
- You can simply overwrite the existing files if you wish
- For a cleaner install, you can delete all of the Habari files except config.php and your "user" directory and then upload the new version.
- Log into your Habari Administration and reactivate your plugins.