Working groups/admin revamp
From Habari Project
- Maintain the Monolith look and feel.
- Provide a better experience on mobile devices using media queries to customize CSS.
- Provide guidelines to make it easier to appropriately add or change content in the admin, and update the Human Interface Guidelines.
- Remove existing HTML and CSS cruft, including framework-specific classes such as the pct classes currently in use.
- Minimise both transfer file size of HTML and CSS and number of HTTP requests.
- Attempt to improve areas with poor usability in the current admin (such as listed here).
- Create media queries to target viewport characteristics.
- Clarify the data and functional elements for existing pages.
- Create appropriate grid measurements in relation to the chosen media queries.
- Fit existing page content into grids.