From Habari Project
- Array of parameters used to fetch the last Posts object.
get($paramarray = array())
by_slug($slug = '')
count_by_author($user_id = '', $status)
count_by_tag($tag = '', $status)
- User object containing several informations on the Post object's author.
- We do not use this property yet, for cache please refer to the Cache class.
- Comments object containing comments for the Post object.
- Number of comments for the Post object.
- URI to the Atom feed for the Post object.
- URI to edit the Post object.
- Unique identifier with the format: tag:<hostname>,<yyyy>:<slug>/<time>.
- Identification number of the Post object.
- InfoObject Object for the Post object.
- HabariDateTime object of the time the Post object was last modified.
- This field is updated only if the `minor edit` checkbox is unchecked in the publish form.
- Also note that feeds are sorted using this property.
- URI to view the Post object.
- HabariDateTime object of the time the Post object was published.
- Slugified title, all non-alphanumerical characters are replaced by a hyphen-minus (-). e.g: "Bienvenue à Québec" becomes "bienvenue-qu-bec"
- Status as its textual representation (statusname) or integer value (status).
- Array where the keys are slugs and values their textual representation. e.g: Array( [foo-bar] => Foo Bar )
- Textual representation of the Post's title.
- Type as its textual representation (typename) or integer value (content_type).
- HabariDateTime object of the time the Post object was last updated.
- This field is updated anytime you edit a post.