From Habari Project
m (Link to moved page)
Latest revision as of 03:08, 22 December 2009
We're excited today to release Habari 0.6.1! This is a minor update to our 0.6 release, and fixes a fairly substantial number of bugs. Also included is improved PostgreSQL support. All users are encouraged to back up their database and upgrade to this latest release.The complete list of items fixed in 0.6.1:
- 3449 - CSS fix
- 3454 - remove unused manual image
- 3455 - set escape property public
- 3463 - "editor" group
- 3465 - don't overwrite -> body of POST
- 3476 - Force the original core-themes' screenshots width.
- 3479 - Add a require_match parameter to rewrite rules that allows a rule to specify a callback function.
- 3480 - Handle (poorly, for now) two users trying to edit the same post at the same time.
- 3481 - Escape log data on the dashboard, too.
- 3482 - removing "permissions" table declaration from databaseconnection.php
- 3487 - Switching the way we execute the SQLite connection query to match the other schemas.
- 3491 - mysql UTF8
- 3492 - Fixes #946, props arthus.
- 3494 - Fixes moeffju's extra ) in r3492 and un-borks the admin.
- 3500 - Fall back to using Habari's cache for temp files if the system tmp directory isn't writable.
- 3502 - Use raw text from database for inline comment editing to avoid problems from escaping.
- 3503 - Part of the fix for #933
- 3506 - Fixes #848. This time it doesn't break Firefox
- 3507 - Display the correct post type in the page title.
- 3520 - Don't bail just because we're coming in with no tags
- 3530 - Postgres updates from #924
Almost 1100 bug fixes and improvements have been made since the last release, but as with any piece of software issues and enhancement requests remain. For full details see Habari's change management system.
These release notes were compiled by the Habari Community.
Sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed time and energy into continuing to make Habari the success that it is. The Habari community continues to expand, and bring new talent and passion together.