From Habari Project
Revision as of 02:49, 18 November 2007 by miklb
Ideas for wiki pages
- flesh out the table of contents for a user manual.
- user-level security practices: safe password, SSL, etc etc
- filesystem permissions.
- work on an introduction to the user manual. What makes Habari different from the eleventy billion other blog tools. Why are YOU involved?
(all ideas compliments of Skippy)
- Add category Glossary to pages def pages
- add category Manual to pages that need to go into docs
- User Plugin page for adding plugins to themes
- installer troubleshooting tiddler - prominent link, installer will be linking to Installation page
- Add search back
(Outline from RandyWalker - need these pages started)
- Creating Content
- Write a Post
- Write a Page
- Upload Media
- Use Uploaded Media
- Managing Content
- Moderate Comments
- Delete Spam